Only pay for the capacity that you need TODAY!
The Expansion Skid
This skid allows you to start a facility with a single skid (and compressor). Don’t spend capital for future expansion needs – just add one skid per compressor when you need to grow your site.
TK Skids All-In-One Expansion skid built in shop
TK Skids All-In-One skid design 3-D Model
Above (left and right): Fabricated “Expansion” skid compared to 3-D model.
Below: Three “Expansion” skids shown installed in series. Add one skid with each new compressor. Relocate a skid and compressor to a new site as your needs change. Everything shown in the picture below (3 All-in-One skids, 3 compressors, dehydration system, etc.) was set in 2 days. This design reduces site cost, risks and space.
Below: Six “Expansion” skids shown installed in two parallel series. This design allows compressor station growth in phases. Three skids and CAT-3606 compressors were installed for Phase 1 of the project shown in pictures. Phase 2 added 3 new “Expansion” skids and CAT-3608 compressors in less than 6 weeks! Your construction effort and site size can be minimized. Ten+ “Expansion” skids (with compressors) can be installed in series for 225+ MMSCFD flow.
The “Expansion” skid design adds flexibility to your site planning and future growth opportunities. Each time you add a skid / compressor the site liquid handling capacity naturally grows by ~800 gallons (per skid). Pipe header systems are sized for flows of 225+ MMSCFD. There are five bolt-up connections to join skids together in the Field. Relocate a skid(s) when your needs change! Each standard design includes:
- Inlet Header (24″)
- Integrated Inlet Slug Catcher / Separator
- Compressor Inlet Piping (8″)
- Inlet Filter Separator vessel
- Inlet PSO vessel
- Compressor Inlet / Suction Pressure Control Valve (option)
- Compressor Discharge Piping (6″)
- Discharge Oil Filter Separator vessel
- Discharge Header (12″)
- Fuel Gas Header
- Instrument Air Header
- Liquid Drain Header
- All skid liquid drain systems
- All skid vessel isolation and bypass piping and valves
- Fuel / Start Gas regulation from header
- Each skid sized for easy shipping and minimum effort Field installation
- Each skid supported by 8 ea. sonotube or screwpile foundations
- We will customize our design to meet your specific needs.